Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Cc 2019 v220.127.116.11 | 1.15 GB
Edit and organize your photos with the app that's optimized for desktop. Lightroom Classic CC gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Your best shots. Made even better.
Your photos don't always reflect the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic CC, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic CC lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama - all in one step.
Experience greater speed and stability when tethering a Canon camera to Lightroom Classic CC.
One-step Merge to Panorama
Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama - all in one step.
Depth range masking
Make selections based on specific depth ranges in either the foreground or background of your HEIC photos.
Improved negative Dehaze
See less noise when you move the Dehaze slider to the left of zero.
Improved high-ISO rendering
Get natural color in your low-light, high-ISO shots.
- Processor: Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) or Windows 10**
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
- Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português (Brasil), Svenska, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어